Dined at T.G.I.F. for the first time today and I must say, the fates were so wise when they kept me from going there.
- Waiting for the food took about an hour and our food was mostly deep-fried. We were with a never-hungry child who this time kept on asking when the food would be ready.
- The food arrived all messy (everybody look to the right)
- The waterglass was leaking and they did not replace the place mat that was soaked because of this
- The orders got mixed up despite numerous repetitions
- The wi-fi was an illusion, and
- Worst of all, the P295 chocolate milkshake tasted like Sustagen.
Definitely not eating again at Friday’s.
Crappy service available at T.G.I.F., Glorietta 4.
***this T.G.I.F. review was posted originally at onyva.blog.com